LP TopNotch Guard 350 - Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
ITI Timspec supplies LP TopNotch Guard 350 for use as an internal flooring substrate.
LP TopNotch sub flooring structural panels are made in Chile with the highest technology by LP Building Products, world leader in OSB panel manufacturing. The tongue and groove panels edge alongside the panel makes it possible to eliminate supporting beams, improve the panels’ joints, and strengthen the structure. As a result, when walking on the panel connections, these work together and do not move independently.
- LP TopNotch Panels are especially designed for sub flooring applications, since they have tongue and groove edges and they have a calibrated finish. These features deliver a better finished surface to receive carpets or
- LP Top Notch 350 Guard – anti termites, anti fungus and moisture resistant is recommended for rainy zones.
LP TopNotch Guard 350 is an oriented strand board (OSB) engineered structural wood panel, manufactured from rectangular wood strands blended with thermal-set, water-proof adhesives and arranged in cross-directional layers that are pressure-bonded. The panels are boron-treated to H3.1 and achieve a material group number of 3.The panels are manufactured from wood from Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified programs. The panels have tongue and groove edges and a moisture-resistant edge seal. The panels also incorporate a RainChannel® notch system that allows water to drain quickly from the surface. The panels are 1220 x 2440 x 18 (W x L x T, mm).
SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS OF USE
| SCOPE ||Limitations |
| Building || Building |
|In buildings where the relevant part of the building complies with the NZ Building Code or where the designer and installer have satisfied themselves that the relevant part of the existing building is suitable for the intended building work. ||Top Notch 350 Flooring shall not be exposed to weathering more than 8 weeks. |
| As a flooring substrate. || Where used in areas prone to water splash, a waterproof membrane or waterproof protective coating must be applied. |
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS HELD BY LOUISIANA PACIFIC CORPORATION
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System certified [SAI Global, 08/01/2021].
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certified to SFI 2015-2019 Chain of Custody [SAI Global, 24/11/2020a].
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC™) Certified to PEFC™ ST 2002:2013 – Chain of custody of forest based products [SAI Global, 24/11/2020b].
Download Brochures below for more info
1. Product Info
2. Installation & Details